Our services start with a “Gap Analysis”. We begin with understanding where you are today. Then we look at your goals, where you want to be in the future. The difference between where you are now and where you want to be is “The Gap”. Then we develop and implement a plan to bridge that gap. Typically this is an ongoing process. Most goals are not easily achieved in one year or less. So each year we review your progress and see where you are now and where you want to be. Then we adjust the plan and keep going.
The things you wanted when were 21 are usually not the same things you wanted when you are 40 or 50 or 60. Life happens. You get married. Children are born. You start a business. Every year brings new challenges and opportunities. That is why this is an ongoing process. Goals are not static.
When choosing a financial advisor, it is important for you (and for us) to ensure that there is a good fit between the type of services you are likely to need and the services your financial advisor is able to provide. We have over 60 years of combined experience providing a variety of planning services for our clients.
- Family Business Succession – This is our primary area of focus and our other services support this. We have developed our 10 Succession Strategies® to help businesses successfully transition ownership and management from one generation to the next.
- Retirement Planning – We have extensive experience with both corporate and individual retirement plans. As a way to both shelter assets and build wealth independent of the business, qualified retirement plans provide many options to match the right plan to the right situation. For individuals, IRAs, Roth IRAs and Rollover IRAs can help build a secure and and dependable income stream at retirement.
- Financial Planning – This is a dynamic process as illustrated by our Gap Analysis approach. Rather than a static document, we utilize Wealth Vision through LPL Financial. This consolidates all your information in one place and provides an real time progress report with secure online access. An important feature is the ability to save copies of all your important documents in the Vault. This provides you with 24/7 secure access anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Investment Planning – We start by analyzing your risk profile. Our goal is to determine the proper balance between the amount of volatility you are comfortable with and the level of investment return necessary to get where you want to go. This is the starting point for building the right portfolio for you.
- Estate Planning – You have spent a lifetime building assets to benefit you and those you care about. Proper planning can ensure that your assets go where you want them to go without being unduly depleted by taxes or probate fees. It is also important that you specify the medical directives you want for your care in the event you are incapacitated. Many of our clients choose to include charitable planning so that your support will continue according to your wishes.
- Risk Management – We can help you determine if you are over or under insured. The right amount of coverage in the right areas will protect you, your assets, your family and your business.
- Wealth Management – Through LPL Financial, we have additional resources specifically available for clients with $2 million or more of investable assets. This gives us the ability to provide a wide range of customized services to meet the unique needs of a high net worth client. We have specialists in estate planning, tax managed investments, financial planning, insurance and many other disciplines. Allow us to introduce you to our team.
Whatever your needs, it all starts with careful planning. Finding the Gap and filling it is where we begin.
To find our more, please Contact Us.