Rachel has devoted herself to assisting women-owned and family owned businesses pursue the goal of growing and passing-on their companies. As a founding member and past-President of NAWBO-OC, she helps women business owners work towards growing their businesses. She helped found the Family Business Council at Cal State Fullerton as well as Succession Strategies, Inc.
With over 20 years of experience in financial services, Rachel has a wealth of knowledge that gives her an experienced perspective when working with our clients. She possesses additional expertise in real estate that she incorporates into her financial planning advice. Her financial planning practice focuses on helping family owned business owners develop the financial independence and estate plans* necessary to create a smooth business succession.
Rachel is a native southern Californian. She and her husband Dick are 25 year residents of the city of Irvine. They are active members of the Irvine sports community. They devote countless volunteer hours annually to the Ryan Lemmon Foundation, Irvine Pony and local high school booster clubs. Rachel’s passions include zumba and body combat workouts as well as cooking and hosting neighborhood gatherings.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) since 2019
- Co-founded Tri-Circle Financial & Insurance Services, 2003
- Co-founded Succession Strategies to consult with family businesses, 2001
- Small Business Administration Women Business Advocate, 2000
- Founding sponsor Family Business Council California State University, Fullerton, 1995
- Founding-member NAWBO-OC Chapter, 1990
- Bachelor of Arts degree – University of California, Irvine, 1974
Licenses and Registration:
- Investment Advisor Representative of LPL Financial
- Series 7 Registration with LPL Financial
- Series 22 Registration with LPL Financial
- Life, Health, Disability Income Insurance Licensed (California Insurance License #0714190)